NEW THIS SUMMER: ALL CAMP LOCATIONS WILL OPEN AT 6:30AM!
KidsCo Summer Day Camp provides a variety of games and activities for children in pre-k through 9th grade. Weekly sessions are planned around exciting themes that promote imagination and participation from each camper. All KidsCo activities are designed to stimulate and encourage all ages to participate, and when structuring our programs we look for ways to enhance the self esteem of campers.
We know that our campers’ best memories are those that they share with our amazing staff members, and that’s why we make it our top priority to hire the best of the best out there. Camp Directors are seasoned veterans who are with us year after year, and a majority of our staff members are employed with KidsCo year round, or are college students who return to us summer after summer.
• Thursdays spent swimming and sliding at the Rockville Swim Center
• A Tuesday field trip to an exciting camper-friendly destination
• The KidsCo tradition of camp-wide Capture The Flag
• Water activity day with inflatables at Day Camp
• Learning teamwork and sportsmanship through individual and group games
• Imaginative projects and activities in our interactive Activity Room
• A wide variety of active sports and games throughout each camp day
• Weekly STEAM projects (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math)
• Daily use of air conditioned Game Room and Gym
• Camp sports with our Sports Specialist
- Each bus has a designated bus captain who partners with the Director to add extra security and accountability on and off the bus at each stop
- Directly upon getting off the bus, all campers are shown where the “main base” is located
- All camper emergency information is kept with the Director at all times
- Current trip shirts are required on all Tuesday trips for added visual safety, accountability, and sun protection
- On all trips, children wear a wristband that indicates our camp name and the Director’s mobile phone number
- All campers, PreK through 1st grade (or anyone requested by a parent/guardian), wears an Eye’s On Me wristband for added safety and accountability on all water trips